These cookies are super simple to bake and are deliciously chewy – plus they are loaded with dark chocolate – what’s not to love!
- 100g Rice Flour
- 35g Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp Xantham Gum
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 120g Butter (Room temperature)
- 200g Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- A Pinch of Salt
- 125g Dark Chocolate Chips (70% Cocoa)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 Degrees Celsius (160 Degrees Celsius fan) and line a baking tray with baking parchment
- Cream the butter and sugar together until smooth and fluffy
- In a separate bowl mix together the dry ingredients (rice flour, almond flour, xantham gum, baking powder, salt)
- Add the egg and vanilla extract to the butter and sugar mixture
- Once combined slowly stir in the dry ingredients
- Lastly add in the chocolate chips
- Set aside the cookies mixture – preferably somewhere cool like the fridge for a few minutes
- Once rested roll into walnut sized balls and place onto the baking tray
- Cook in the oven until lightly brown – the will firm up when they cool down so be sure not to over bake!
- Set on a cooling rack
Once cool enjoy!